Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Apology for my Leave of Absence...

You folks online are probably wondering why I haven't been actively blogging for the past month. Or perhaps you're wondering why there hasn't been any active art updates in the past week. Or perhaps you're wondering since Mayan's 2012 is around the corner, I decided  to celebrate early by pulling the plug.

The truth of the matter is that I've been extremely busy and haven't been able to post anything in a while.

But rest assured I kept myself pretty preoccupied for the past few weeks as I've been working like a horse on a HUUUMUNGOUS Old Testament comic for my OT class that I finished up recently. I must say that even though I don't consider it my best work yet, I consider it my better work than what I've done before.

So you're probably thinking-- why haven't you told us about it you quack? Well, it's because I wanted to keep it a surprise and show you all when the time was right. I decided that is what I'm going to do with a lot of future projects that I'm involved in. I won't say anything until I get my work done-- that way, you'll be more surprised.

However, I will keep updates on some projects like Alien Nation Church and perhaps some drawings for my original character, Amelia Enmity. But for long term projects like fan comics or commissions, or the like-- it's going to go private. Sorry folks, but I gotta do what I gotta do. As Andrew Stanton once commented (regarding the key ingredient of storytelling)-- you'll just have to work for your meals this time.

Peace out-- see you next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment