Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Greetings from the guy who wants to make great art and stories!

So, where do we begin? After countless and countless attempts to start my own art blog, I decided that this one shall be my new domain. From here until eternity, I'm going to post all my art for the world to see, as well random findings that interest me, movies, and the like.

There's a few things you should know about me (other than the fact I like art): I like art, storytelling, movies, music and everything that implies.


I've also been working on a personal project that has been in the works since my senior year in High School, as well as contributed to the Talespin Virtual Season project (http://www.animationsource.org/talespin/en/), and other various fun things.

I've got a bunch of ideas to work on in the future, so be on the lookout for any interesting findings on what I'll be doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment