Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Experimenting...


So I thought I'd take a friend's suggestion and start drawing down my ideas while I work on my projects (BTW, I got to draw another panel that earlier today [before the bell struck midnight ;)]). The newbies you'll notice include Kung Pow Kat (one of my superheroes i actually thought of a year ago), Mole Osteen (a villain idea), a goth girl, and a teen vampire boy.

The others are just stuff I've either copied from Tyler Crook, or just some pre-existing character drawings such as Grr and Gaz from Invader Zim, Angela Roberts and Humphrey Bumble from Flying House (as well as my Trouble Shooters project), Gizmo C Robot (Superbook and Trouble Shooters), and a very crappy looking take on Dallas Green from Alexisonfire/City and Colour.

You know, this is the first time in a year since I've drawn Angie (she certainly looks much better than the last time I drew her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment