Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Say hello to my little friend!













Yup! This is my pup, whom I've proudly owned for the past 6 years-- Bruno. He's one of the best dogs I've had in my lifetime. He'll hypnotize you for your food by givin you that cute innocent look, he'll sleep with you at the side of your bed, he'll bark if you don't take him for his walks yet, and other cute things.

I was hoping to take better pictures of him outdoors, but it's too hot out here in New Jersey.

And without further adue, say hello to another little friend...

Launchpad McStimpy!

"Hey Ren! Check out my new costume that I picked out especially for the Comic-Con! Don't I look gorgeous?"

"No, stupid! You look like one of those modern idiot Disney cartoons that came out in the 90s! It makes me puke!"

"Aww...but Ren, you're dressing up just like them."

I thought I'd give one of John K's craziest creations and give him a fitting attire. Wait till you see what I have in store for Ren Hoek.

No comments:

Post a Comment