Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back to (Summer) School























Hope you don't a little extra work in between while the progress on my Alien Nation project is being made.

So yeah, I started summer school yesterday and have been working hard, while putting the storyboards on hold this week. However, I have a ton of storyboards that I intend on posting asap in the future before the month comes to an end.

Right here, is what my first assignment looks like. Basically, I had to thumbnail some rough ideas of what I'm going to be drawing for the '7 Elements of Design' advertising, and choose one for the final copy. So it may look like I'll be a little occupied for the next few weeks.

But don't worry. I'm on the home stretch with my storyboards. So, who knows what will happen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment