Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

figure and head study

So I started my first day of studying under another art teacher whose going to help me learn to draw the human figure over the summer. These sketch studies are actually from one of many books that he loaned to me and I decided to make use of them and looked a bit into them tonight, instead of storyboarding my project. No worries though, I'm going to resume it asap-- probably by sunday.

Anyway, I think that this isn't a bad start at drawing the pose as seen in BH's Dynamic Figure Drawing book early on in chapter 1. However, the arm that's reaching forward is too disproportionate and the muscles look a little uneven.

That's going to be my next challenge-- to know every muscle that the human body contains.

No comments:

Post a Comment