Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

ending the year soon...


eyes practice 
These are just some eyes I drew from my Burnes Hogarth book, so I can study how they work better. Being that I'm finishing up my Studio Drawing 2 class, my teacher has wanted me to focus on eyes and how they aline. 

 Daffy Duck studies
These were from last week when I was watching the Daffy Duck cartoon 'The Great Piggy Bank Robbery'. This one has to be one of my 2nd favorite Bob Clampett-directed Looney Tunes cartoon of all time, with Falling Hare being the first.

 Bugs Bunny studios
Since I mentioned Falling Hare, I decided to study how Bugs' poses were aligned in certain sequences of the cartoon. This was when he was trying to get out of the plane by breaking down the door.

linear perspective on my name
Here's my name ala Linear Perspective style. This was an assignment from class in order to execute linear perspective correctly. I have other examples, but I felt they're too embarassing to show considering this is better.

That's all for now folks. Will update you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment