Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day of School

Just as I promised, the last update of the month before school lets out. All I gotta say is...

I Want That Bear!
This bear was a result of many sketch studies composed from my Walter Foster animation study booklet that I bought last year. I haven't been using it as often as I should, but I have started using it more frequently these past two days.

 Burnes Hogarth female studies

Once again, these two female body sketches were taken from my Burnes Hogarth book. I'm trying to pay attention more to details, so this bottom one, I decided to draw again. My Art teacher said I have a habit of drawing it a lot.

 Let's Face it!
I also have a tendency to daw this face as well. This time, I think I'm more attentive to the actual shape of the skull-- top and back.

 portrait studies
This is just a portrait study of me just to get in the habit of drawing more portraits. My Art teacher thinks that I really need to improve upon that area because he says that they're in the Freshmen High School area right now. I agree with him-- I just wish it were easier to manage.

Darkwing Duck panel study
Ah yes. I decided to revisit my Darkwing Duck fan days and recreate this panel from the very first issue when Boom Studios was distributing them. It certainly looks miles ahead from last year's attempt, which I decided not to post.

All I have to do now is take my last final and then I'm home free! See you soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment