Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Taking care of more business...

 Dr. Jameson
After reading Creature Tech, I have always been fascinated by that one scene Dr. Jameson wraps the Shroud of Turin around himself, like a blanket, quoting the lyrics to Blood Sweat and Tears' "Spinning Wheel." So I decided to recreate that magic. ;) While it's not 100% perfect, I am 100% proud of what I've done. I think it's a fantastic attempt to a fantastic moment in a fantastic book. I highly recommend it. ;)

Andrew Dickman sketchdump
 
While I was at my Grandma's house, I felt inspired to draw the art of Andrew Dickman, of Channel Awesome. Judging my skills to his, I really think we're both similar in terms of style and interests. ;)

ProLectron
 Just a little Superhero idea I sketched up for a Character Design workshop being held by Tom Bancroft. We were suppose to create a superhero based on the sketchy details he posted via email, and it was up to me to come up with something interesting. I really like this one because of the balance of weight and body volume I'm working with. :)

That's all the updates for now. 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment