Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

new webinar!

Well folks. There's going to be another webinar this thursday, held by Mr. Bancroft again. As you know, I will be attending, and have one of my character assignments ready for the event. ;)

This character, TheoloJer is actually a little internet personality idea that I may pursue over the fall. Much like internet reviewers such as the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, Spoony, etc. This character reviews movies that fall under the banner of religion-- both good and bad (but mostly bad ;) ).

A few months back, I created this video to promote the concept:

So be on the lookout for a review by this character sometime in the near future. ;)

And I hope to see you soon at the Tom Bacroft Character Mentor workshop.

For more information, check the Character Mentor Studio website and register if you'd like to:

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment