Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

gag sketch + new character idea

As you all know, Boom! announced that they'll be ending their Disney Afternoon comics, which includes Darkwing Duck and Ducktales. Unfortunately, Negaduck's not taking the news well; thus, here's what happens when Boom! cancels their Disney comics-- Negaduck winds up holding the main Darkwing Duck artist, James Silvani, hostage. XD


And of course, I finally decided to sketch my goth girl character that's been in my mind for the past summer-- Amelia. I remember when I was in bed, inspiration came for her look; so I quickly did a small doodle of what her initial look would bestow her.

Amelia's not only a goth girl, but she also loves to practice the mystic arts, witchcraft and all things that make Harry Potter look a pansy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment