Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

First things first....before bed.

Still Life Practice Fruit
This is just a resketch of an old fruit piece that I drew last week. I wasn't too pleased with the results of the first one. I like this better.

shapes practice
This was also a 2nd take on a shape drawing that I did. I consider this an improvement from before because I'm less focused on drawing the lines and more focused on the shading and perspective.

Burnes Hogarth hands

I didn't have art class this week, so I took the liberty of practicing with hands so I could improve on drawing more parts of the body. I may continue practicing with legs if I have more time.

 Chuck Jones drawings
I've been doing a lot of reading on the history of animation, including from books like Chuck Amuck, so I decided to practice drawing some Chuck Jones style Looney Tunes. I think there's much that needs work on with the way I'm drawing them. I think I may focus more on the human figure before I dive back into drawing cartoons.

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment