Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

big surprises...

Alien Nation Church promo storyboard
Yeah, I kinda neglected my storyboards for my promo, so I thought I resume it yesterday. I like how I'm trying to experiment with action-- you can tell by the Jim Davis-esque lines that I picked up.

WildKat
This vehicle design is called the WildKat-- of course, I didn't need to tell you that with the title written out. ;) Anyway, this was a design for that Kung Pow Kat story that my friend and I are working on. He already started writing it over the holidays, and I offered some constructive criticism. Now I'm just returning the factor with more art. ;)

The color here does seem a little odd though; I may redraw it with a new color coding.

Burnes Hogarth sketch
 This counts as my first official Burnes Hogarth practice for the new year. I need to work more with the male human anatomy better because I'm working on something that will require that kind of structure. Sorry for the tilted screen.

Gerard Way artwork
I've always admired MCR's music, as well as Gerard Way's artwork. His stuff reminds me of both Jhonen Vasquez and Bruce Timm. I never got to read Umbrella Academy though. But from what I heard, the series is great. I outta buy myself the first volume after I finish reading my other current books. :)

And last but not least...

Spider-Monster!
Being a big Sesame Street fan, yesterday I caught a bit of the new Spider-Man musical parody this week and watching it made me feel hopeful for Sesame Street because it seems they're reliving their glory days. I say that because good ol' Mr. Johnson was seen with Grover in the sketch. In case you don't know who I'm talking about, check out this sketch from the old days of Sesame Street...

 

Also, here's a preview of the new Spider-Monster skit...
 

Well, I think I'm going to be off now. But I will see you next update so I can finally talk about my resolutions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment