Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

recollecting...

Howdy blog goers! I haven't updated this blog for a bit, but I still managed to keep myself busy with my family and other things. It seems as though I haven't been drawing as much as I thought I would this weekend. At least I still managed to draw a bit this weekend. Anyway, here's some art.

Bicep reflex
I drew this one thursday night since I had nothing much to do. It's nice to know that I'm getting used to drawing arms more as well as experimenting with muscle tones. I can't wait to see what body part I'll be drawing this week. ;)

Calvin and Hobbes sketchdump
I was bored so I decided to experiment with a little Calvin and Hobbes art while I was watching Breaking Bad on friday night. Not much of Hobbes though. lol

Merrythought's room
I was bored, so I decided to draw another part of Merrythought's room for the Knight of Burning Pestle play, just to experiment with perspective and designing furniture. On the left is a cupboard with a locked drawer compartment which allows the person to hide beer or magazines. ;)

Superbook--Old vs New
This is a famous sketch that I drew in hopes to tackle the new Superbook that was being created by the new production team at CBN. I never liked the new Superbook, so I thought what it would be like if Chris, Joy and Gizmo watched the new one...^^

I can tell that I vastly improved compared to this piece:
And this one was just 9 months ago. Time really does fly, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment