Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

tattoo # 2

Hooray! I finished my 2nd tattoo design for my friend on Campus! This calls for a drink! *inserts Mst3k Final Sacrifice reference* Have a drink on me tattoo! :P

I can't wait to hear her feedback on these babies.






And of course, I have to update on my current Invader Zim rave since I promised that I'd draw more characters again for practice.

This time, with Gaz, I seem to be getting better. The form looks more spot on with her design, as seen on TV, the shadowing has improved, and my cartooning in general is improving because I'm practicing more and more with the characters. :)

Just imagine how my future work will be like after drawing these guys for weeks. ;)

As you can tell, my cartooning is already improving, as seen with the design of one of my original characters, Max Motep, the moronic mummy whose not too bright. ;)

Once again, he's another main character apart of some sort of horror/dark comedy project that also features Amelia Enmity. As you can see on the right, this is what his final design should look like.

I can already tell that my style is emerging (after practicing with artwork by Bruce Timm, Tad Stones, Jhonen Vasquez and some John K). ;)




Well, that's just about it for now. I need to get back to my regularly scheduled program and work on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment