Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Callin' in Sick

This school week ended for me quicker than I thought it would. Believe it or not, I came down with a bad case of the fever and nasal congestion. Darn it! My 2nd week of college and I already had to cancel classes. :-/

Luckily, I was able to keep myself occupied art-wise.

Hah, this was my attempt at drawing a tree right outside Moseley Hall. This is considered one of the first trees I've drawn. I like the way it came out, but I feel the background detail was completely unnecessary.

It's been awhile since we heard from our old friend, Megavolt. So I took the pleasure of drawing him for old time sakes.

I gotta apologize for this sketch dump; it came out a bit crappy because I was experimenting, but did it as a rush job.

Of course, I was eventually able to draw better sketches, with my character, Amelia L. Enmity. That's right fans! I finally gave Amelia a last name. :D From this day forth, she shall be known as 'Amelia Enmity'. Because it matches her personality spot on. :D

All in all, I think I'm making more accomplishments, art-wise. Soon I'm going to prioritize drawing more art for my Trouble Shooters project, and try to revisit an old unfinished script that I wanted to do.

Talk to you later, fans. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment