Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bruce Timm Batman art

Hey fans! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still producing art and that I've just started college today. I'm currently working on a superhero design for a friend, so I thought I'd throw in some character sketches from the Batman universe just for the occasion. :)

Mr Freeze
"Take a good look, bloggers! I've been like this for nearly 50 years, and I haven't aged one day. I have become what many men have dreamed of-- an immortal; and yet, there hasn't been a day, an hour, a minute-- I haven't thought about death; it obsesses me, even now." ;)

Batgirl
After watching clips of the Batman episode 'Over the Edge' I just had to sketch Batgirl; she's just an awesome character on the show. :)

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment