Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zombie fever!

Just updating my blog before I head to Comic Con tomorrow. This whole week has been zombie fever for me. It's good though since I plan on visiting Tony Moore's booth-- I'll probably show him some of my zombie sketches that I'll post now.

Zombie concepts
These are just the few conceptual zombies that I have in mind for my comic I plan on submitting to the college paper. The one on the top left reminds me of Pig-Pen, from Peanuts, if he became a zombie. :P

Being that I liked my Pig Pen-esque zombie, I decided to draw him again. ;) He looks so cute with his flesh torn apart. And yes, he's gonna apear in my zombie college paper comic.

Zombie portrait
I decided to resketch another concept zombie in this portrait sketch. Isn't he handsome. ;)

And here's the way out:

I thought I'd also refresh my still life practice this week. This is a drawing of a staircase from our villa back in the Poconos. Since I haven't drawn anything vacation related, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I can tell I still need to work on my form, and positioning. But I'll get better soon.

That's all for now folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment