Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

new comic for college paper and more!

Here is a new submission that I plan to showcase for my college paper. It's also considered to be my 2nd comic that I've illustrated because it required panels (though it could be considered a funny).

This showcases my 3 aliens: Ork, Glork N Spork with Spork in his insane glory. :P

Well at least he didn't think it was a deer. XD

Also, I got to conduct an interview for the college paper featuring the owner of the comic book shop I like to go to in Nyack. I'll be sure to post it when it comes out. ;)



As promised, I drew some more Invader Zim art. Ms. Bitters was really fun to draw because I got to experiment with a more angular style with her hands and her face.

It also features Professor Membrane and the McMeatie's Employee and the Paranormal agent from 'Career' Day. Jhonen Vasquez's style is pretty inspiring. ^^

I hope to draw more in the future.


And down here is a rare zombie drawing. Woo Hoo! :D After I get some more work done tonight and this week, I'm gonna experiment with more zombies, considering that Halloween is down the street and around the corner this month. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment