Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick art update.


One of these pics is not like the other


Anyway, this is my next submission for the Forum paper due next week. I think I may send them the top one instead because I feel the bottom shadowing could've been better. I guess I thought it would add a little life to Amelia Enmity.

Still, this is a job well done. I especially like how I'm improving with Amelia's expression. I kinda borrowed Dib's forehead grunts, as seen on Amelia's. haha

Chuck Jones attempt


At because I wanted to improve my cartooning, I got the motivation to check out Chuck Jones' character designs that he did for the Looney Tunes at WB. I can't say that they're perfect, but they are good starts.

Dib varieties
And of course, here are some variety designs of Dib from Invader Zim. I found off of one of the websites of the character designer for the show, Aaron Alexovich. These are good practice to help draw Dib better. :)

That's all for now folks. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment