Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

quick art update before filler on Comic Con

Just wanted to quickly showcase my artwork before I post information/photos on my time back at Comic Con.

Zombie girl
Here's is another zombie character that will appear in my 3 panel comic for the college paper. I'm happy with how she came out, especially since I went lightly on the pencils. Even the red was a good touch to her complexion.

Darkwing Duck sketchdump
After meeting up with James Silvani at his booth, I aspired to draw more Darkwing Duck art again. Here I did a quick sketchdump. It was great to draw somthing DW related again. I even managed to successfully draw my first sketch of Gosalynn. :D She's not perfect, but she's better than I what I tried before-- I could barely draw her.

Anyway, as soon as I'm ready, I'll sit back and talk about my great time at Comic Con. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment