Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

dumping some more art...

 Jesus sketch
 This is a sketch of Jesus Christ that I did for a friend. I'm not too happy with the way it came out, but it's not bad. I think my friend deserves a better Jesus sketch.

Alien Nation storyboards






I'm finally getting more storyboards done for my Alien Nation promo that I've been working on. Already, my aliens are possessing the necessary acting skills to get through their careers. XD

I got your back!
 Just a BH drawing of some guy's back. It's nice to know that I'm getting a better hang on a person's human body better.

Obama sketch
 This is a sketch of Obama that I drew to practice with the human head. Doesn't he look happy? ;)

 photo sketch




This is a crappy sketch of what I drew for my Studio Drawing 2 class. I feel like it should be redrawn for my class because I know I can do better.

pear sketch again
I decided to redraw my pears again because I wanted to experiment with distortion, shading and better capturing of my environment around what I'm drawing. You see, the background of the pear photo had shades of grayish white. Hopefully this is a much better improvement.

That's just it for now folks. Good night!





1 comment: