Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Going back to school today!

 So I'm going back to school tonight after a long and relaxing spring break. But before I leave, I thought it would be considerate to update my art blog before I go back again.

 Mind you that I will still be updating this blog regularly. ;)

 Burnes Hogarth female body sketch
 Yesterday, I decided to warmup with a resketch the female anatomical body. It's starting to look a lot more like what is featured in the book.

Rorschach Gizmo 2.0
This is just a resketch of an old drawing that I did several months back. I like the inking directing that I went with in the top half section of the drawing and the with the bottom, but I feel that there was more I could've done. Oh well. I could always draw it again.
 
Zombie sketch
Since I haven't drawn any zombies in a while, I decided to draw one of my own, in my own style. Isn't he cute? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment