Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

working hard as usual...

Ork, Glork N Spork storyboards







 Once again, I found myself storyboarding another set sequences with my alien trio. I'm surprised that I'm actually getting this project moving  bit faster than before, considering that I haven't worked on it since January (before I picked it back up last week of course). Since these are just storyboards, I don't have to worry too much about keeping them spot on location 100% of the time, but I will need to make sure they're in the same idealistic staging when I actually draw the layouts.

still life
I wasn't too thrilled about how this picture came out, but I have to admit that it's not too bad. You can tell the flower from before is missing but that's because my eyes were too lazy from keeping up.

cross contouring again
This time I wanted to experiment with a little more complicated sheet so I can place more emphasis on which area needs the most shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment