Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

one more update before spring break ends...

Max Motep update sketch
This is another sketch of Max Motep the mummy. I'm thinking about changing his last name though, because it feels a bit too generic; I want something more unique in a last name, considering he's a mummy.

 Jack Kirby Avengers cover take 1
I am not 100% happy with this take of the Avengers comic cover that I own. I really think it should be better by fixing the ink work, as well as the anatomic structure of the characters. Also, if you notice closely, Ant-Man/Giant-Man and Wasp are missing. That's because I put more emphasis on Thor, Hulk, Iron Man and Loki, so I could focus on what I saw before my eyes without enough time to examine everything else.

 shading practice
This is another take from my drawing observation book, so I can practice with shading and shapes. I can tell that my skills are starting to improve by greater strides. :)

 Chuck Jones Looney Tunes sketchdump
Just another sketchdump from Chuck Jone's autobiography, 'Chuck Amuck'. I think I'm getting better at capturing the character's liveliness this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment