Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One more time now!

Bad Weather take 3

Once again, I decided to redraw this one more time at the request from one of my friends from the Forum at my college. She wanted me to take out the wordy dialogue on the left because she felt that I didn't need to explain the scenario-- rather, just let the scenery speak for itself. I see why because if I explained why the scenario looks like this, even if it's visually obvious, it doesn't let the gag naturally show what is happening.

I think I'm starting to get better at my skills now that I'm practicing with the same scene now. Still, her body could've been a little better. Again, I'm gonna need to work with with Amelia Enmity some more in the future.

All in all, good job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment