Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

tonight's updates...

 Forest sketch

This is a sketch of a Forest that I did for someone. While I won't give too many details away, I will hint at the following: It has to do with the next semester of school. 

Also, I am pleased to announce the inclusion of a new article that I had submitted to my college paper, The Forum...

It's a Wonderful Life Movie review
 For those who keep up with this blog, I think you already knew that I had been working on an article for the Forum (aside from the Tad Stones interview). However, there was one shred of detail that seems to be missing. While it is concerning, I'll hold my judgement until the next meeting of the Forum and ask questions at that time-- which is this January.

Until then, Peace, Love and Dope. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment