Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Way to keep myself up to date...

Ork, Glork N Spork talking back at Benny Hinn
Hah! I always wanted to draw something like this. Now I'm expanding on my Mystery Science Theater 3000 influences and put my 3 aliens in the most appropriate spot possible-- talking back at money hungry televangelists like Benny Hinn. :P

While this sketch isn't perfect, it certainly looks overall good. I especially like how Glork talks back at Benny Hinn by uttering "And become smarter than the average BEAR.'" Now, after reading the dialogue alone, you probably won't get the joke. Well, in a video exposing Benny Hinn, when he remarked 'Receive the Power of the Holy Ghost', he sounded a lot like Yogi Bear. In retaliation, Glork talks back in a Yogi Bear voice. XD

John Hoffman sketches
These were taken off of John Hoffman's Monkeyfeather blog. Since I wanted to experiment with a variety of style, I practiced a bit with his character expression variations.

Chuck Jones drawings
I think I've already become completely inspired by Chuck Jones' animation and storytelling style. Already, I feel the need to release the inner animator inside me.

Sketchdump for upcoming college funnie
This little sketchdump is a surprise for what's to come this week. While I won't be able to attend this week's Forum meeting, I will be able to submit the next funny with these following characters. I don't wanna spoil any details, you I'll let you figure it out from here. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment