Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dumping my sketches here...

I have a habit of typing in a centered text format. lol

Anyway, just wanted to let you cool cats who are viewing my blog right now that I am still keeping busy this week, as well as drawing more and more art. The most that I have drawn this week had to be sunday night.

But enough talk-- here's some more cartoon sketches...

Daffy Duck studies
Just some more observation sketches from watching more and more Chuck Jones cartoons, most notably 'Duck Amuck'. That was one fun cartoon that I watched growing up. I still have minor detail issues to work out with Daffy though.

Darkwing Duck cover 10 A practice
And since I was so obsessed with drawing Ducks, I decided to practice with this DW Duck cover featuring the ever so suave Steelbeak and the founders of FOWL [Fiendish Organization for World Larceny]. I currently own this issue, but in the Cover B edition (still need to get issue 11 though :P)

You can tell with this cover that there's a bunch of details that went amiss. Despite that, I worked to at least get it done, with or without DW on the bottom center, and managed to make some progress.

Ren and Stimpy sketch
This is a sketch about a whale...No! This is a sketch about being happy! That's right-- it's the Happy Happy Joy Joy sketch!


And last, but certainly not least....
My funny that I submitted to the forum! :D

That's right folks! My first strip of the year finally made it's way into the forum. It took me 2 months to get something published in that college paper, but I am grateful for it. I can't wait till the next issue comes out. :)

Coming soon, I have a special surprise for the next post. Be sure to stop by when you guys get a chance... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment