Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merry Christmas in November?

Not really. But this submission that I will be showcasing to my college paper will hopefully make it's way around the Christmas holidays-- the most wonderful time of the year. :)

Ork, Glork N Spork Christmas
I know I have something already planned for these guys, but I thought I do the pleasure of drawing them in this pic just in time for Christmas.

Walking Dead sketchdump
Just a little sketch warmup earlier so I could draw the Christmas sketch above. I should practice more variation on humans so I can get better.

Gosalynn Mallard
Huzzah! I finally managed to draw Gosalynn from Darkwing Duck. Before, I couldn't draw her to save my life-- now I can. :D Mind you she's not perfect, but if I keep practicing with her character models by Toby Shelton, I will get better. :D

I hope to draw her again in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment