Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Better days ahead...

As you can see, it seems as though after a few series of sketchwork that things will be better than last week.
Just take a look at the pictures to come...

Darkwing Duck panel practice
As you can see in this sketch, I'm starting to get the hang of drawing Darkwing Duck's face. You see, I could never really get the hang of drawing his mouth connecting to his face; but after practicing with volumetrics and other DW drawings, his face is starting to show. And if you pay close attention, you'll notice the differences between the original panel and this one.

Chuck Jones practice
I felt the need of drawing some more Chuck Jones art to enhance my cartooning. You can tell that Wile E. Coyote still needs work with form, but overall, this is a good start. I like how Ralph the dog came out and managed to execute his form

Burnes Hogarth practice
You know, after working with these quick sketches from Burne Hogarth's book 'Dynamic Anatomy', some of what I learned last year in Studio Drawing 1 are starting to look familiar...Still, this is good practice so I can get a better handle on human-like drawings and practice with Anatomy.

Ork, Glork N Spork
And of course, let me have the pleasure of reintroducing my 3 aliens-- Ork, Glork N Spork. I have something very special planned for these three guys. Wait till you see in the days ahead. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment